EVAFARB-FAÇADEWater-dispersion antibacterial paint of low combustibility for outdoor use.
EVAFARB-FAÇADE is a water-dispersion paint of white color. It is possible to tint it by using pigment concentrates, in order to get different colors and shades. A distinctive feature of this paint is the combination of fire-protective and biocidal characteristics for both: paint and coating based on it.
EVAFARB-FAÇADE material is used for finishing buildings and installations with brick, concrete, plastered, wooden and other porous surfaces, as well as primed metal surfaces. It’s possible to apply it for finishing the exterior walls of buildings, including those regulated by 3.4 DBN V.1.1-7 – objects of 1 and 2 level of fire resistance.
|Color:||White (tinting with pigment pastes is possible)|
|Packaging:||Buckets of 25 kg|
|Mass fraction of nonvolatile substances:||Not less than 50%|
|Drying time to an extent of 3 :||2 hours maximum|
|Warranty period of storage:||6 months minimum|
|Time of service of the coating||5 years minimum|
|Flammability group||Â1(hardly flammable)|
|Toxicity class of combustion products||T1(low-hazard)|
|Hazard category according to GOST 12.1.007||Category IV (marginally hazardous)|
- Technical specifications TU U 20.3-13481691-013:2013
- Certificate of conformity “UkrSEPRO” (download ) - till 27.05.2017 ã.
- State Sanitary-epidemiological Expert Review;
- Technological instruction on the application (download);
- Toxicological data sheet.
Features and advantages
- . The combination of fire-protective and biocidal characteristics for both: paint and coating based on it;
- Ecological safety;
- Fire protection;
- Aesthetic appearance;
- High adhesive strength;
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS);
1. It is recommended to lay the materials on prepared surface.
2. The materials should be mixed thoroughly in order to obtain homogenous mass before using. It’s allowed to dilute materials with water up to 5% of mass if needed.
3. The materials can be applied manually using fleyts, rollers, as well as mechanically using the aggregates for pneumatic or airless spraying.
4. The materials should be applied at temperatures above +5°Ñ and relative humidity up to 80%. You can get the coatings of various colors by using colorant pastes and other dyes for water paints according to consumption norms and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
5. Application during rain, fog and other precipitations is prohibited. The optimal conditions for applying the paint are: the relative humidity near 60% and the ambient temperature of 20°Ñ. In these conditions the paint dries after 2-4 hours. In case of lower temperature and high humidity drying time increases up to 24 hours.
6. The materials are applied to the surfaces in one-three layers evenly. The number of layers may be increased; it depends on the substrate, on the way of application and on the quality of painting. For a simple painting one or two layers of material are usually enough, for enhanced or high quality painting at least 3-4 layers are needed. You can be guided by the norms of consumption of polyvinyl acetate paints according to DBN D.1.1-1-2000 “The rules for determining the cost of construction”.
7. The material consumption for one layer if it’s applied to prepared surface is 150-250 g/m2. It depends on the surface roughness, layer thickness, and also on the substrate’s absorbency, climatic conditions and application method. Using tools of law quality and inadequate qualification of a painter may affect the consumption and quality of finishing work.
8. The material consumption for one layer if the surface was not prepared can significantly increase to about 250-500 g/m2.
9. Tools, containers as well as any spots of painting should be washed with water in no more than 10-15 minutes after the completion of the work and before the materials dry.
EVAFARB-FAÇADE coating, which was obtained according to the technical instructions, can be operated outdoor (application according to GOST 15150-U1), and in closed rooms with natural ventilation where the climate is not artificially controlled.
The material and coating based on it are low-toxic substances according to Safety Data Sheet (non-hazardous). The dried coating does not have any harmful effect on the human body.