LACQUER «ÕÏ-734», ENAMEL (PRIMER) «ÕÏ-799»Weatherproof and chemical resistant materials
Lacquer «ÕÏ-734» and enamel ««ÕÏ-799»»are designed for corrosion protection of building constructions, which tend to deformation and crack forming, for protection of wooden, metal and concrete surfaces against the aggressive medias, and also for increasing the resistance of fire-protective coatings to radiation and deactivating compositions.
Enamel ««ÕÏ-799»»(silver) can be used as a priming layer on metal surfaces before applying fire-resistant compositions “Endoterm”.
These coatings are resistant to ozone, vapor medium which contents (SO2, SO3, Cl2, HCl), mineral acids solutions, alkalis, mineral oils.Compositions can be used at the temperature between -60°C and 130°C. Only short-term influence of aggressive medias at the temperature over 100°C is allowed.
Coatings, based on lacquer «ÕÏ-734» and enamel «ÕÏ-799», have high fracture toughness with the width of the cracks on the concrete up to 0.3 mm; fracture toughness is maintained at the temperature of less than 80°C.
Coatings based on chlorosulfonated polyethylene have reduced flammability.
Warranty period of storage of the materials in a tightly closed container is 6 months.
- TU U 13481691.003-9
- Technological instruction on the application (download, RUS)
Features and advantages
- Single component system, solution may be based on solvent or turpentine;
- Color of the coating – light brown;
- Time of drying to an extent of 3 – 15 hours maximum;
- Elasticity of coating in bending – 2 mm maximum; c Application conditions – the temperature above 5°C, ventilated rooms, can be applied by brush/roller/aggregates of airless and pneumatic spraying.
ENAMEL (PRIMER) «ÕÏ-799»
- Enamel «ÕÏ-799» is produced in three colors: white, beige, silver; solution is based on solvent or turpentine.
- Enamel «ÕÏ-799»(white and beige) is supplied as a single component system, ready for use.
- Enamel «ÕÏ-799»(silver) is supplied as two separate components.
- Time of drying to an extent of 3 – 12 hours maximum;
- Elasticity of coating in bending – 3 mm maximum;
- Application conditions – the temperature above 5°C, ventilated rooms, can be applied by brush/roller/aggregates of airless and pneumatic spraying.
Lacquer and enamel are supplied in steel or plastic casks of different sizes or in other containers (as agreed with the customer).