Fire-protective boards ENDOTERM 210104Fire-protective boards for load-carrying steel constructions, air lines, reinforced concrete panels, ventilation and cable ducts
Non-combustible construction material on the basis of hydraulic binders, inert low density fillers and purpose-oriented additives. Can be used as a fire-protective and heat-insulating barrier, thus preventing building constructions against exposure to fire. Fumeless, environmentally friendly composition without hazardous and toxic compounds
Field of uses
Fire-protective boards Endoterm are designed for protection of metal constructions, air lines, reinforced concrete panels, cable passages, as well as in fabrication of non-combustible and heat-insulating ventilation and cable ducts. The boards provide enhanced fire-resistance limit of structural metal constructions up to R240.
|Mass density:||0,95 (+/- 15%) g/cm3|
|Guaranteed shelf life:||3 years|
|Service life:||over 30 years|
Normative and technical data
Fire-protective boards Endoterm 210104 are certified for industrial production and meets the fire safety regulations DBN V.1.1-7-2002, DSTU B V.1.1-17:2007 (ENV 13381-4:2002, NEQ)
- TU U 24.3-13481691-007-2003.
- Certificate of Conformity «UkrSEPRO» (for steel) (download) - till 27.05.2017 ã
Features and advantages
- dry-batched composition;
- long-term shelf life;
- versatility in use: fire protection of metal and concrete constructions, air lines;
- complete noncombustibility, stability toward exposure to free flame;
- safe to handle, high labor productivity;
- no fume-forming and toxic combustion products;
- stability of physical-mechanical and fire-protective properties during short-term exposure to fire;
- minimum load on the building construction elements.
- operating temperature range from -60°Ñ to +110°Ñ.
Temperature range from 0°Ñ to +40°Ñ and relative air humidity not above 80%
The coating can be used in the heated self-ventilated enclosed spaces in non-corrosion environment as well as seasonally heated spaces at a temperature range from -60° to +50° and atmospheric humidity no more than 90% .
For increased moisture and corrosion resistance and colorization, the boards can be coated with low-combustible paints and enamels.